Thursday, December 30, 2010

The coming year

I'm not usually one for resolutions, but I am one for visions. Not like Medium Alison Dubois visions, but "Things I'd like to see for me and my family" visions.

I want to be more organized with my bills again. I hate how scattered I have become since the fire. No, I do not blame the fire, but since that time frame, I have allowed myself to not focus as well as I should on the necesity of a bill center.

I want to be more diligent with the garden and the putting up of food. I got the garden started way too late this past summer. I'd really like to have a hoop house in place and cold weather veggies growing by the end of March, with hot weather veggies growing in the house and ready to go in the ground by the end of May-not the end of JULY.

More peace...I just don't know what I am going to do should the Teenager come home without seeing more changes. There's a lot there to deal with. I can't fathom peace in the house the way she is right now.

I want more time to just be Mom. Less discipline issues. Tink needs an attitude adjustment. Cactus Jack and Pickle need some sensory processing sensory diets. Duck needs an attitude adjustment also, but in a "I'm a 2 year old and need tantrum control" kind of way.

I want more leading from my Darling and more time alone with him. Oh how I need that time alone with him! I REALLY need more time alone with him. For 5 minutes, with bno interruptions.

I am going to be reading the Large Family Logistics book to see what I can implement, and I plan on finishing my Vintage Remedies course.

Visions for the coming year....good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment