Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday frustrations

Crafting can sometimes make me crazy. I have less than 8 weeks to the holidays. Less than 4 weeks to get things done that are to be mailed out. And I am losing or breaking the things I need to finish projects. I just broke a set of 9 inch circular needles that I was using to make fingerless gloves. Thankfully....I have DPNs in the exact same size. I wish I could use the magic loop but this particular project gets involved when using the loops.

AND, in the middle of all of it, two of the girls need me to stop and help them with their knitting. Tink and Pickle just learned how to knit, and they frequently need Mom to pick up stitches, figure out where they added a stitch, help them fix something.

Ah. The joys of the holidays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment