Thursday, November 11, 2010

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Yes, it is snowing again. And it is snowing TONS of snow. I am thankful that it's not blowing as well as snowing! I'll be grateful when the barn is done however. Milking in the snow is a definite challenge.

We still have sick ones here. I am about ready to bite the bullet and break the cycle by taking Duck to see the doctor. It's been over 4 weeks of someone being sick and she seems to be the one that is getting slammed the hardest with everything.

I am struggling with routine. Namely, I can't seem to create one. 
The majority of this issue is my own personal laziness. I'd much rather sit and snuggle and knit and read than do anything else. So, I'm looking for ways to encourage myself to stick to a bit more of a schedule than I have been previously. That's a challenge. :)

No 4H RC cars tonight-I try to share but I am sure that the community doesn't want to share illness! And the boys have speech tomorrow, so I want to see if we can get them better before then. 

1 comment:

  1. i've been struggling with the issue of routine, too. In my case, there is no one else here but me until the weekends. My time is my own and that makes it harder because there is no one else to do things for/with. i'm working on making a routine for myself, tho. i have started with my waking up time ~ upon arising, i make the bed and tidy the bedroom, go downstairs, put on water for tea, make a small breakfast (yogurt, english muffin, toast or oatmeal) and settle down with my Bible and journal. So far that is working well.

    ReplyDelete